Job: Marketing Manager - Madison, WI
Full-time position | Madison, WI
You can create a healthier future, a cleaner environment, and thriving, resilient economy.
Seventhwave seeks a results-oriented, experienced marketing manager motivated to create a clean energy economy. Seventhwave is growing, and the Marketing Manager plays a key role in helping us grow and telling our story.
As part of our team, you will help us deliver trusted expertise for bold energy leadership. Seventhwave advances powerful strategies for real energy impacts through engineering, programs, education and research. Our solutions come from using different perspectives to yield uncommon results. We offer an innovative path to real progress for our partners. Because how we use energy matters.
Working at Seventhwave exposes you to experts leading our transition to a clean energy economy. You will work on interesting projects that illuminate new paths to deep energy savings in buildings. You will also enrich your professional network. And our work culture emphasizes curiosity, kindness and high standards.
• Develop and execute compelling marketing campaigns that blend event marketing, digital marketing, and persuasive messaging tactics to drive program participation.
• Plan, budget, execute and evaluate outreach and marketing efforts that promote the benefits of energy efficiency to businesses and individuals.
• Write engaging copy that clearly communicates the benefits of specific technical approaches or programs.
• Collaborate with our Art Director, Business Development Manager, education team, and technical experts to develop effective communications.
Contribute to the business planning for the growth of local and national programs and to grow our education programs. • Nurture relationships with industry allies.
• Review – including copy editing – reports, proposals, and marketing deliverables for style guideline and programmatic compliance.
Desired skills and experience
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree
• Experience planning, budgeting, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns that leverage multiple tactics
• Proven copy writing skills. Experience marketing programs and/or education efforts a plus.
• A track record of successful collaboration with graphic designers in developing marketing collateral
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical communications background a plus.
• Digital marketing experience, including automated email campaigns.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Team player who prefers collaboration to working individually
• Proficient using Windows 7 and Microsoft Office applications
Other beneficial skills
• Background in sustainability or energy efficiency
• Project management
Join Seventhwave and be part of
• An independent non-profit seeking solutions to energy challenges
• A passionate, dedicated and talented staff
• National, regional and local initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint
• Award-winning programs that make a difference
Apply online at www.seventhwave.org/jobs
Please send any questions to:
Lisa McNabola Lmcnabola@seventhwave.org
Comments are closed.